Advice & Advocacy Service
CIP aims to provide a practical support and efficient signposting service to the new communities residing in the Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council . Our team of bilingual workers offer a comprehensive service to BME communities. Besides providing a vital face to face support service, CIP aims to work alongside local community and voluntary groups to aid integration, understanding and communication.
Our advice workers offer the following support:
- Employment rights, Housing issues and access to education opportunities.
- Information on issues such as Health and Social Care.
- Form-filling and Signposting to appropriate service providers.
- Information meetings and advice clinics.
- Provision of Training opportunities.
- Outreach work in various areas as required.
- Assisting the Development of Cultural activities.
- Design & delivery of projects.
- Promotion of integration and community cohesion
All services are confidential and free of charge